Mrs. Gandhi Bigglesworth

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blogging

I've decided my life is way too boring for a blog. It is more like a soliloquy than a conversation, anyway, and I think I prefer conversation. So, unless I have something really pressing to say, I think this experiment with blogging may be over for a while.
Posted by Sandy at 10:56 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad!

i love reading your blog :-(

i will miss it.

November 4, 2007 at 4:34 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • random thoughts
      • Back to work tomorrow
      • I'm not gonna take it anymore! : )
      • Mini-marathon - woo hoo!
      • Maintenance mode
      • Thursday,Day 1 of Chemo #4 - and an E.R. glimpse
      • Christmas (AND Thanksgiving) in November
      • Editorial correction for previous post
      • Soccer fun
      • Good movie
      • surprise, surprise, surprise
      • Blogging
      • I love Fridays
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.