Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sleep is good

Sleep is good, and I've been getting as much of it as I need. That's about it. No earth-shattering news...going to Radiation every day...went to a St Patrick's Day dinner/gathering yesterday and enjoyed ham and corned beef and boiled potatoes and cabbage. I made a lime jello and pistachio pudding dessert with kiwi on top which everyone seemed to enjoy. I've been reading and watching movies. I keep thinking I'll clean out closets and organize stuff but haven't gotten that movitated yet. Tired now...going to get some more of that good sleep. : ) It was good to visit with my "baby" girl (and her hubby) this weekend, and today.

1 comment:

Laurie Lindgren said...

Hi, Sandy,
I am SO GLAD you are taking medical leave. WHAT a smart move. There is no more useful thing to do now than to "take care of Sandy." Just lying down and being is quite enough, thank you.

I have been living for Jane Austen movies. We saw Sense and Sensibility and Emma this w/e. Also loved Little Miss Sunshine.

Lots of love,
Laurie