I am truly enjoying being home and not having to work. Today I cleaned out a closet that I've wanted to straighten up for ages. That probably sounds pretty boring, but sometimes boring is good, and that's true now. I've been reminding myself that I don't have to accomplish great things, I just have to get through the rest of Radiation. It's nice to be able to sleep when I want to, eat when I want to, take a walk anytime, read or watch TV, or do nothing at all if I so choose. It sure would be nice to retire. I can see where you'd have to be careful about gettng REALLY lazy all the time, but I think I could handle it : )
I was thinking about this whole blogging thing. It seems that it could be used in so many different ways. I suppose it could be a medium that some people might use to impress other people. Or it could be used to complain, or stand on a soapbox about something, or to philosophize. Or it could just be a place to write about your life and what you're doing. I guess it is good to have a place to get your feelings out and share with others. But I imagine it would be weird for people to get TOO personal. That's why even though it is a useful medium in some ways, I much prefer talking to people in person. It just seems too artificial and composed sometimes. I really enjoy blogs with pictures, though, so I'd like to learn how to do that with mine....I guess then I'd have to start taking more pictures too, which could be a lot of fun.
3 comments:
so which kind do you consider andrew and my blog?
yeah, face-to-face is the best :-)
Yours is a cool blog, where you just write about your feelings, stuff that you're doing and have great pics, and I get to share in your lives a bit. It's an honest blog : )
aww you have to say that, you're my mom ;-)
Post a Comment