I am awake in the middle of the night again so I might as well write something. Warm milk has not helped yet, so I hope after I go back to bed I'll be able to catch a few Z's before going into work. The weekend had its low points and high points, and I worked from home yesterday, but feel well enough to go into the office tomorrow. I didn't have nausea or horrible taste, but I did have moderate pain in my back, shoulders and hips (muscle pain?, bone pain?, I can't tell, maybe both) - It's not clear to me whether that is due to the chemo or to the white cell shot.
So for the most part I took it easy this weekend and took Aleve and stuff to help me sleep. I'm still a bit sore, but not enough to take anything for it. We did have a fun outing to a soccer get-together at our coach's house on Sunday evening. His wife taught us a made-up "dance" to The Twelve days of Christmas which was really cute. We didn't stay very long, but had a good time chatting with everyone. I don't have much of an appetite yet, so didn't eat a lot, but I'm sure I'll make up for that in the weeks to come. So yeah, this treatment is a bit easier to tolerate than the previous ones...I guess I'd rather deal with pain than with nausea. And on that CHEERY note, I will end. : )
2 comments:
i miss youuuuuu!
I miss you too! Let's get together soon!!!!
Post a Comment