Whenever I ask my dear hubby, "Did you get the number of that truck that ran over me?", he always answers with something like "BR9-455". I guess it just takes till the third day of chemo for me to feel the full effects (or for the steroid to wear off). It feels like a truck ran over me or like someone whacked me all over by body with a baseball bat.
Yesterday I ran around like the Energizer bunny, but after waking briefly at 5am and 10am, I slept till 3 pm today after going to bed around midnight last night and sleeping all night. I've had some tummy issues too, but I won't go into detail. Suffice it to say that I'm dehydrated and weak from it, everything tastes bland, and I have no appetite.
I hate that I wasted the day. I would have like to have taken a walk or done something since it's so warm today, but it's an effort just to write this or to walk from one room to another. Hopefully I'll have some energy tomorrow.
2 comments:
it was good to see you today. i hope you feel better soon.
where's my mommy? are you doing ok? blog agaiiiin! :-)
love you
Post a Comment