Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cancellations

A Nature Walk and tour of the Botanical Gardens with the Get Real and Heel group and my last soccer game are cancelled today, so I am doing chores and switching my summer clothes for my winter clothes....the excitement never ends...lol.

This was a busy week at work with several unexpected deadlines. I also started coaching a trainee in India, and finally finished the last of some user acceptance tests for an upgrade to Business Objects (yuk).

The only things of note outside of work were my last self-hypnosis class on Thursday and watching a new episode of ER with cameos of Dr. Green and some other characters from older shows. I made some pumpkin soup from fresh pumpkin, which turned out quite tasty - I merged several recipes. I also colored my hair this morning with a home kit - "Warm Chestnut". I'm tired of people asking me if I want a senior citizen discount. ha. I look a bit more like my "old" younger self now, I think.

There's a bit of blue sky and sunshine peeking out now and then, and it's warmer than I expected, so maybe it will be an OK weekend after all...cold weather with highs in the 50's and lows in the 20's is supposed to be coming next week!

No comments: