My daughter tagged me for this game where you answer the questions below with only one word, and then you tag other people, but since I don't know too many people who have a blog, I can't do that until I get home and find my brother's blog to tag him. Right now I at another girls beach weekend using someone else's laptop to post this.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? home
3. Your hair? short
4. Your mother? heaven
5. Your father? gone
6. Your favorite thing? music
7. Your dream last night? vivid
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? achieved
10. The room you’re in? kitchen
11. Your hobby? soccer
12. Your fear? roaches
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
14. What you’re not? warm
15. Muffins? yes
16. One of your wish list items? health
17. Where you grew up? Jamaica
18. The last thing you did? talk
19. What are you wearing? mumu
20. Favorite gadget? none
21. Your pets? lovable
22. Your computer? works
23. Your mood? relaxed
24. Missing someone? hubby
25. Your car? cluttered
26. Something you’re not wearing? bra
27. Favorite store? Walmart
28. Like someone? friends
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? move
No comments:
Post a Comment