Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ZZZZZZZZ

I feel sooooo rested after a nap this evening. I was too tired to go to soccer practice after work, or the dinner outing that was planned for afterwards, and I really wish I had had the energy to go, but I know I needed the sleep more. It's amazing the difference that good sleep makes in one's physical and mental outlook, and also apparently in the immune system (from what I've read recently.) - so I'm making sure I get the rest my body needs. The 20-minute chair massage I got this afternoon was also wonderfully relaxing and helped all the sore muscles in my back loosen up a bit. I think the tiredness is not only from being sick, but from how hard I've been working lately - things are really busy at work, but at least that makes the day whiz by. My wonderful hubby got some groceries and "treats" for me and picked up the new prescription that I might try for the nausea after the next chemo...It's a scopolamine patch - I need to find out more details about it because sometimes the side effects from things like that are worse than what they were meant to cure!

No comments: